Subtlety is the key with this premium bamboo T-shirt. I’ve added a dark turquoise dip-dye, by hand, to the top of the ultra-soft, dark grey naturally sustainable bamboo T-shirt. With subtle black 8Y8 logo screen printed by hand on front chest.
Bamboo fabric demands a whole new way of looking at T-shirt fabric. Bamboo apparel has a natural quality that feels softer than cotton, making it extremely comfortable. Bamboo T-shirts are also machine-washable, hypoallergenic, absorbent, fast drying, and naturally antibacterial, so won't hold odour.
- 70% ethically sourced bamboo
- 30% certified organic cotton
- Screen printed and dyed by hand in Wales
- Fair Wear–ethical trade and justice for workers
- Low water use & controlled waste
Fabric & Care
- 70% bamboo viscose, 30% certified organic cotton T-shirt.
- Garment dyed–due to the dip-dye process, some residual dye may come out in the first wash. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.
- Wash cool & hang dry. Washing hot and tumble drying will cause considerably more wear and increase the carbon footprint. Tumble dry low if necessary.
- Cool iron if necessary. Don't iron over graphics.
- Sustainably sourced and ethically produced.
- Finished by hand in the UK.