This is a one-off, premium burgundy T-shirt that was printed to test the colour. I will probably use this colour T-shirt again, as it works really well. But it's unlikely that I will be reprinting this design/colour combination any time soon. This means you can grab a one-of-a-kind T-shirt that no one else on the planet has. There's an 8Y8 logo on the front chest and a Head Full of Pills print on the back, all screen printed by hand in black.
The T-shirt printed on is climate neutral, made using certified organic cotton and renewable green energy sources such as wind and solar. Printed in permanent water-based ink to create the least environmental impact possible.
- Climate neutral
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Screen printed by hand in Wales
- Fair Wear–ethical trade and justice for workers
Fabric & Care
- Climate Neutral, 100% certified organic cotton T-shirt.
- Wash cool & hang dry. Washing hot and tumble drying will cause considerably more wear and increase the carbon footprint. Tumble dry low if necessary.
- Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.
- Cool iron if necessary. Don't iron over graphics.
- Made ethically using only low-impact farming, wind and solar power.
- Finished by hand in the UK.